Brilliant Business Building - L3
IN-SESSION DESIGN AND BUILD
BUSINESS FIELD IMPLEMENTATION/ROLLOUT
The third of three program levels are structured to take a deep dive into your business, finding out what’s working and what’s not
Like Program Level 1 and 2, your Business Builder will meet with you four times a month and not only provide you with world class hands-on mentorship, coaching and guidance; critical program design but also at your side implementing and rolling out these programs in the field for your business.
As in the last two programs, we will begin to understand you but more importantly for you to understand yourself. Many would suggest they know themselves well, but we continuously observe business owners that are not clear about what strengths they really bring to the table and the weaknesses that are holding them back in building their business.
To achieve the above, we start by understanding your natural behaviours (see a sample report) and what drives/motivates you to behave this way (see a sample report). Finally, we get to understand your Professional and Personal competencies (see a sample report) that help you deliver your value to the market.
The second step supports you in designing your business's 90-day action plan ensuring you are able to achieve your objectives and ultimate goal. We will then monitor and measure the progress that you make with each objective.
Unless there are evident pain points uncovered that require immediate attention, the third major step in this program will immerse you in a robust and eye-opening experience, exploring major business forces that will either make or break your business.
- Building your Business Map. This “map” provides you with an understanding of where the business is relative to the industry. Where you are today and how you plan to get where you want to get to, tomorrow is the primary focus at this stage.
- Strategic Innovation. To be innovative you must be prepared to abandon old ways of thinking about your business. Being innovating must be a focused and systematic process from start to finish that creates less cost and more efficiency.
- World-Class Marketing. If you were to ask yourself "what your business does" you'll probably not be able to market what your business offers effectively to the market. People buy "you" first before they buy your product or service.
- Sales Mastery. To sell effectively, a system must be built and be measured and managed effectively. At this stage, we will ensure you are able to fill your sales pipeline through a measured and managed sales system.
- Financial and Legal Analysis. The numbers in your business is the language of your business. This process is not about Accounting and Bookkeeping but about your behaviours when it comes to the effect they have on your business's performance. This includes ensuring your business is covered legally from general corporate legal compliance to employment legal compliance.
- Optimize and Maximize. Improving the way you deliver your business's value must become more efficient as the business grows. Finding economies of scale and various other efficiencies to maximize business output is what this part of the program is all about.
- Create “Raving Fans and Culture”. Building brand, creating awareness, building loyalty. Providing so much value that your customer/clients sell for you.